Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fall Fashion Week: The Cs

(Not as in an average grade, but designers whose names begin with C)
Cynthia Steffe

Cynthia Rowley

Custo Barcelona - I can't say for sure, but I think his is my overall favorite line of the week. It's just a fascinating combination of fabrics, textures, details, patterns, and colors, and yet comes off as completely cohesive and develops as it progresses. It's a perfectly contained explosion.

Also Custo Barcelona

Christian Siriano - I don't particularly like this - it's a little to close to a snuggy/slanket - but the contrast in the weights of the fabrics interests me.

Chado Ralph Rucci - great furs in his collection, and very dramatic color scheme.

Carolina Herrera - flawlessly glamorous as always

Carlos Miele


Callula Lillibelle - love these glasses so much.


Charlotte Ronson went grunge and Calvin Klein minimalist, so I don't note either's line here. I almost never like either style, and sadly these cases were no exception.

No comments:

Post a Comment