Sunday, February 27, 2011

New York Fall Fashion Week 2011

So I'm already late - Fall Fashion Week wrapped up on the 17th - but I'm going through my favorite pieces alphabetically by designer. Here is A and B:

ADAM

ADAM

Anna Sui - her line was full of awesome tights like these

BCBG
Behnaz Sarafpour

Behnaz Sarafpour

Betsey Johnson

Bibhu Mohapatra -I really liked the outerwear in his collection, but his dresses had a sort of unbalanced geometry about them. They weren't compositionally pleasing and the seemingly abitrarily placed shapes looked floppy and unflattering.
Badgley Mischka - one of my favorite lines so far except for the vibrantly colored full-length gloves - I guess they are kind of playful but mostly just tacky. These little black ones are just right for the dress, and super sexy.
Badgley Mischka
Binetti - wins most artistic photography
Binetti
AND the onesie update so far:
No thank you, Betsey.
Yes, please.
(BCBG)

There ya go, Betsey. I may have to have this.

Nice one, ADAM.


WINNER.

(Anna Sui)

(all photos from the mercedes-benz fashion week home page - mbfashionweek.com/home)

No comments:

Post a Comment