Sunday, May 23, 2010

The underwear-on-the-outside trend - my way(s)

I picked up a denim outer-wear bra (I just made up that name, but I think it's pretty descriptive) at Abercrombie and Fitch the other day for $20 on clearance and I am SO excited about it. Here are some ways I would wear a piece like this:

With Shorts:
(Hollister blouse, Nordstrom BP shorts, Abercrombie and Fitch belt; I honestly can't remember where I got the bracelet or sunglasses.)

With a skirt:
Meghan took this picture and the one below - thanks!
(American Apparel skirt, Forever21 top, J.Crew Cardigan, Nine West shoes)

With a dress:
I do not know what happened to this photo in the editing process, but it looks pretty magical if I do say so myself. If it weren't a picture of myself I would use it as a photography project for school; as is, it would feel too self-centered.
(J.Crew cardigan, J.Crew belt, Jessica Simpson shoes; the dress was given to me by a friend so I'm not sure about the label.)

No comments:

Post a Comment