Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Le Cirque de Mode

First fashion show of the spring was an overall success: I finished the outfits, the creators of the show carried everything out beautifully, the other student designers were very talented, and no technical glitches. It was circus themed, which was amazing, so there were also some performances splitting up portions of runway time, and all ticket sales went to charity. Great job to all those involved! Many of the shots below are courtesy of a friend, Nikki.











Most of these pictures feature my designs, but I'd love to showcase what some of the other designers created, too. If I can find some good pictures (e.g. facebook) I will get those up asap. There was such a considerable amount of talent in the show this year. And special thanks again to my beautiful models!

No comments:

Post a Comment