Thursday, March 11, 2010

Random Act of Kindness

So in religion class we keep talking about random acts of kindness, which are not really random because the teacher tells us to do them, but I witnessed a real one today. I was shopping for fabric for the two fashion shows I'm designing for this spring, and I was up to about $90 worth of stuff (mainly tulle) in my cart and thinking to myself, "Christ on a bike, how am I paying for this?" And what to my wondering eyes did appear, but a little old lady with coupons out the wazoo. And she just gave them to me! I ended up spending $38 for all the materials for two very complicated outfits.

I'm attempting my first romper for these shows. . . this could be interesting with my sewing skills. I got home and was suddenly rather overwhelmed. I have probably 20 yards of tulle all together for all of the giant flowers involved in my designs. I do not know where to begin.


ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment